Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Although I have not tried this yet, I was so excited to find this recipe. I love bloody marys and this is a brilliant way to enjoy them, especially in the summertime! I am sure they are so refreshing. I will try them leaving out the vodka also. Recipe from Gourmet magazine.
- 2 1⁄4 cups tomato juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon bottled horseradish
- 3 -4 drops Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄3 cup vodka
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 (1/3 cup) popsicle molds
- 8 wooden sticks
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth, then strain through a fine-mesh sieve into a large measuring cup, pressing on and then discarding solids.
- Pour into molds.
- Freeze 30 minutes.
- Insert sticks, then freeze until firm, about 24 hours.