Recipe by PinkCherryBlossom
The addition of vodka and cream to a tomato base gives a real kick to this pasta dish, for something even more different try a chilli flavoured vodka.
- 500 g penne pasta
- 50 g butter
- 6 tablespoons tomato puree
- 450 ml single cream (light cream)
- 9 tablespoons vodka
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil
- 6 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions.
- Melt the butter over a low heat and stir in the puree and cream.
- Remove from heat and add the vodka and seasoning if desired.
- Drain the pasta and toss with the sauce.
- Serve topped with the cheese and basil.