Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From: "366 Low Fat Brand Name Recipes", this is a great mix and tastes good whether or not you choose to add alcohol.
- 1 quart V8 vegetable juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a pitcher, combine all ingredients.
- Serve over ice.
- Garnish with celery stalks and lemon wedges.
This bloody mary mix was very tasty, easy to make, and will save us money by not having to buy the mix at the store. Since I didnt have celery to garnish with I added 1/2 teaspoon of celery seed to the mix. Chilled for about an hour and than poured in a glass half full of ice. It was tasty on its own and even better with 1 ounce of vodka added. I think this would be very good after being chilled for a few hours or even overnight. Not to sweet but not for those who like a bold bloody mary. DH enjoyed them a lot! Made and reviewed for the NAME game in the contest & event forum.