Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Chef Cal Stamenov of Bernadus Lodge in Carmel Valley, CA. A great way to use the lovely tomatoes from your garden.
- 6 heirloom tomatoes (about 3 lbs) or 6 beefsteak tomatoes (about 3 lbs)
- 118.29 ml Worcestershire sauce, plus
- 29.58 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 1.5 ml hot sauce
- 29.58 ml horseradish cream
- 177.44 ml olive brine (from jar of olives)
- 44.37 ml steak sauce
- fresh ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Pour into a pitcher and taste for seasoning.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before using.