Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe in a book called "Great American Favorite Brand Name Cookbook" and I have not tried it yet, but I'm trying to get some stuff up here before I have to return the book. So if anyone tries it and has any comments, let me know. Hope you enjoy!
- 946.0 ml vegetable juice cocktail (v-8)
- 29.58 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 14.79 ml fresh lime juice
- 1.23 ml granulated sugar
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 1.23 ml Tabasco sauce
- 0.59 ml garlic powder
- In pitcher, thoroughly combine vegetable juice, Worcestershire sauce, lime juice, sugar, pepper, Tabasco sauce and garlic powder; cover and chill.
- Add vodka, to taste, and serve over ice with celery sticks and a lime wedge for garnish.