Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Bloody Mary mix adds a little kick to the regular boring ketchup meatloaf recipes out there! Sour creams makes it nice and moist too!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 3⁄4 cup bloody mary mix
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mix all ingredients in a bowl, and add into a 9x5 in loaf pan, greased with non-stick spray (like Pam). Top with ketchup (optional). Bake for 1 hour. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving for easier slicing.