Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This great dip recipe comes from Vermont's Woodstock Inn Resort. Use the dip with fresh veggies, crackers or chips.
- 3 cups cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup V8 vegetable juice
- 1⁄3 cup tomato puree
- 1 large green bell pepper, finely minced
- 1⁄2 cup finely minced onion
- 1⁄3 cup finely minced celery
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- lemon juice
- Tabasco sauce
- salt and pepper
- Mix all ingredients together in a food processor.
- Add horseradish, lemon juice, Tabasco Sauce and salt and pepper to taste.
This really good and a little different from usual dips. I fixed it for a Christmas party and had several people ask for recipe. Thanks much!