Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great halloween appetizer. Use the dip with fresh veggies, crackers or chips.
- 3 cups cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup v 8 vegetable juice
- 1⁄3 cup tomato puree
- 1 large green bell pepper, finely minced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely minced
- 1⁄3 cup celery, finely minced
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- lemon juice
- Tabasco sauce
- Mix all in food processor.
- Add in horseradish, lemon juice, tabasco, salt and pepper to taste.
This was awful.The v8 juice over powers the taste.
Very tasty and very easy. My DH and his friends loved it. I will definitely be making this again. Thanks for posting. Made for Alphabet Soup Tag.