Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a quick and easy spread to throw together for a get together. If your company enjoys a good bloody mary, they will enjoy this great snack.
- 226.79 g package cream cheese
- 29.58 ml milk
- 177.44 ml chili sauce
- 7.39 ml red pepper sauce
- 2.46 ml celery salt
- 4.92 ml sugar
- 158.51 ml celery, chopped
- 118.29 ml olive, chopped
- 118.29 ml baby dill pickle, chopped
- cracker, of choice
- Beat cream cheese and milk together on medium speed until smooth.
- Spread on serving plate.
- Mix chili sauce, pepper sauce, celery salt and sugar. Pour over the cream cheese mixture leaving a 1/2 inch edge not covered.
- Top the sauce mix with rows of celery, olives and pickles. I like to make 2 rows of each item.
- Serve with crackers.