Recipe by quick meal
This is a quick and easy spread to throw together for a get together. If your company enjoys a good bloody mary, they will enjoy this great snack.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3⁄4 cup chili sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons red pepper sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2⁄3 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup olive, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup baby dill pickle, chopped
- cracker, of choice
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese and milk together on medium speed until smooth.
- Spread on serving plate.
- Mix chili sauce, pepper sauce, celery salt and sugar. Pour over the cream cheese mixture leaving a 1/2 inch edge not covered.
- Top the sauce mix with rows of celery, olives and pickles. I like to make 2 rows of each item.
- Serve with crackers.