Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
What a great appetizer for a summer party. Love this idea. Recipe from Rachael Ray, September 2007. Served in shot glasses, so they are "cute" but the men will like them too!
- 1 cup bloody mary mix
- 1 (10 ounce) can clams
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 lemon, cut into 8 wedges
- In a pitcher, combine the Bloody Mary mix, clams and their juice and horseradish. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Distribute the drink mixture and the clams among 8 shot glasses.
- Serve each with a lemon wedge.