1/1 Photo of Bloody Mary Bowl
This is so easy and really good to serve for ladies at a brunch or game day. I serve this in my little punch bowl and ladle into cups which a little lime slice and ice has been added. Just hits the spot.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (46 ounce) can vegetable juice cocktail (or tomato juice)
- 1 cup vodka (high quality)
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish (not creamy)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1Stir together first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
- 2Chill at least 1 hour.
- 3Serve over ice and garnish as desired.
- 4I usually double this recipe for 12 ladies.
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bloody Mary Bowl
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 56.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 267.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 0.6 g