Prep 3 mins
Cook 24 hrs
Cherry tomatoes are marinated in vodka and then served with a dry seasoning blend as a dip. They taste like a Bloody Mary in every bite!
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce (e.g. Tabasco(TM)
- 1 cup peppar vodka
- 2 tablespoons lemon pepper
- 2 tablespoons celery salt
- Remove the stems from the tomatoes, and place them in a shallow bowl. Pour vodka over them so that they are covered.
- Stir in the hot pepper sauce.
- Cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- To serve, mix together the lemon pepper and celery salt in a small dish.
- Serve tomatoes floating in vodka.
- Provide toothpicks so that your guests may pick up the tomatoes and dip them in the seasoning before eating.