Recipe by riffraff
This is one of my new adopted recipes. I have added some of the things I love in a Bloody Mary. Enjoy!!
Top Review by Hoosier_Steve
In the age old debate of mimosa vs. bloody mary, I'd have to say that I cannot and will not pick one. Because what difference does it make? They're both awesome, they're both classics, and they both are typically consumed in the morning. I'm about that life. But, this recipe is awesome, and I like some of the suggestions that other users have added.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vodka
- 3 ounces tomato juice
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄2 tablespoon prepared horseradish (optional)
- lime wedges (optional) or lemon wedges (optional) or celery (optional) or green onions (optional) or pickled green bean, to garnish (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Rub lemon or lime around rim of glass and then put the rim in margarita salt or Tony Chachers, if desired.
- Add ice to glass.
- Mix Vodka, tomato juice, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco, salt, Pepper, celery salt and horseradish (if using) and pour in glass.
- Garnish with lemon or lime wedge, celery stalk, green onion or pickled green bean.