Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of my new adopted recipes. I have added some of the things I love in a Bloody Mary. Enjoy!!
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vodka
- 3 ounces tomato juice
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄2 tablespoon prepared horseradish (optional)
- lime wedges (optional) or lemon wedges (optional) or celery (optional) or green onions (optional) or pickled green bean, to garnish (optional)
- Rub lemon or lime around rim of glass and then put the rim in margarita salt or Tony Chachers, if desired.
- Add ice to glass.
- Mix Vodka, tomato juice, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco, salt, Pepper, celery salt and horseradish (if using) and pour in glass.
- Garnish with lemon or lime wedge, celery stalk, green onion or pickled green bean.
I mixed all the ingredients together (except vodka, lemon, and juice) plus I added a little dijon, olive juice, and a fresh minced garlic. Then let it sit in the fridge overnight.
Has anyone tried adding about 1 tbs of A1 Steak sauce to your bloody marys? it makes it so GOOD!!!
In the age old debate of mimosa vs. bloody mary, I'd have to say that I cannot and will not pick one. Because what difference does it make? They're both awesome, they're both classics, and they both are typically consumed in the morning. I'm about that life. But, this recipe is awesome, and I like some of the suggestions that other users have added.