Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
12 hours of inactive time for freezing. Recipe courtesy Alton Brown, 2009 - Show: Good Eats - Episode: Raising the Bar Again Use AB's tomato vodka recipe # in this recipe
- Remove the stems from the tomatoes.
- Put the tomatoes, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, and salt into a blender, cover and blend on high speed for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Fill an ice cube tray with about 2 cups of the juice and freeze overnight.
- Pour the remaining juice into a lidded container and reserve, on the counter, overnight. (I'd feel better myself, if I placed mine in the refrigerator.).
- Just before serving, put 3 frozen cubes into each of 4 Collins glasses and add 1 1/2 ounces of vodka to each glass.
- Stir the reserved juice, pour 4 ounces into each glass and serve immediately.