Recipe by Vseward (Chef~V)
This is a fantastic martini using Absolut Peppar Vodka and V-8 juice. If you like it spicy, you'll like this version. Cheers. Note: PeppAr has a distinct spicy flavor and really adds to this cocktail.
- 1 1⁄2 cups chilled peppar vodka
- 8 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 4 cups v 8 spicy vegetable juice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a pitcher, stir together the Vodka, Worcestershire and hot sauce with V-8 juice.
- Place ice cubes in a martini shaker.
- Add liqueur mixture; shake.
- Strain mixture into six to eight chilled martini glasses.
- Garnish is desired with an olive, okra, cucumber, celery or whatever you prefer. I like mine with a garlic stuffed olive.