Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
For the Tequila lovers out there....here is a twist on the Bloody Mary. Its called a Bloody Maria or a Bloody Juanita.
- 3 1⁄2 ounces tomato juice
- 1 1⁄2 ounces tequila
- 1 dash lemon juice
- 1 dash lime juice
- fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1 dash celery salt
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 1 slice lime (for garnish)
- Combine all in a shaker with cracked ice, shake.
- Strain into an old fashion glass over ice cubes, garnish with slice of lime.
This is a good drink. I cut down on the tequila and increased the tomato juice. I also added about 1/2 teaspoon horseradish which added some zip to the drink. I will be making this drink again. Thanks Dee!!