Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe comes from Eddie's Bar & Grill in Las Cruces, New Mexico. As you can see by the reviews there are a lot of variations possible.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces white tequila
- 3 ounces tomato juice (or Clamato Juice)
- 1 dash lemon juice (or lime juice)
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce (or more to taste)
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce (optional)
- 1 dash celery salt
- Shake above ingredients with ice and strain over ice cubes in an old-fashioned glass. (I like the rim of the glass rubbed with lemon and dipped in a little celery salt).
- Garnish with lemon, jalapeno, or a traditional stalk of celery.
The Tequila was a bit strong for us. We added a bit of Clamato juice about halfway through and that was good. Thanks for posting but I think I'll stick to Mary with Vodka. Reviewed for ZWT4
WOW! This is a good drink. Made for ZWT 4.
This was pretty good, a bit strong for me sonext time I would add a tad more tomato juice! My DH enjoyed it, he loves tequilla... It was really easy to put together. Made for ZWT 4. Thanks for posting!