I like to make these for Halloween parties. They are easy and really fun to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 (16 ounce) packages hot dogs, sliced in half the long way
- 1/2 cup ketchup (to taste)
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2On a floured surface, roll out each tube of crescent dough into a large square about 1/4-inch thick. Place your hand or a hand shape cut our of paper onto the dough, and cut two hand shapes out of each tube of dough. Roll up the uncut dough, roll out again, and cut two more hand shapes (total of 8 shapes).
- 3To assemble, lay four hand shapes onto the prepared baking sheet. Place two hot dog halves in a line, cut sides down, onto each finger and thumb. The hot dog halves should reach 1/4-inch from the tip of each finger into the hand. Lay a second dough over the first one, covering the hot dogs, and pinch the two hand shapes together to enclose the hot dogs.
- 4Bake in the preheated oven until the hands are golden brown, about 20 minutes. Allow to cool slightly; remove to a platter. Decorate the stumps of the wrist with ketchip "blood" to serve.
- 5COOK'S NOTE: If you're using an adult-size hand, each piece can be cut up and serve. You can cut out small hands so you don't have to cut then up when served.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bloody Hand Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (439 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1341.6
- Calories from Fat 735
- Total Fat 81.7 g
- Saturated Fat 30.6 g
- Cholesterol 211.9 mg
- Sodium 3843.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 105.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 22.2 g
- Protein 43.6 g