1/1 Photo of Bloody Halloween Cake
Kitty Kat Cook's Note:
Halloween is such a fun holiday!! Here is a fun tasty cake!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) box red velvet cake mix
- 3 ounces chocolate instant pudding
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon red food coloring
- 1 (8 ounce) container of cool whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 6 ounces vanilla instant pudding mix or 6 ounces cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 cup marshmallow cream
- 1 cup gummy worms
For Blood Glaze
- 2 ounces red decorating gel
- 1Mix cake mix, eggs, oil, water, and chocolate instant pudding. Bake according to directions on box.
- 2Let the cake cool to room temperature. Hand-mix whipped topping, sweetened condensed milk, 2 3oz puddings, marshmallow fluff and red food coloring.
- 3If it needs more liquid add 1 tbsp of regular milk until you reach your preferred frosting consistency. Add the worms and frost the cake.
- 4Drizzle with the gel.
- 5Happy Halloween!
- 6Tip: Omit the worms and add heart confettis for valentine's Day!
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bloody Halloween Cake
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 476.5
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 95.1 mg
- Sodium 487.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 54.4 g
- Protein 6.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red velvet cake mix
red decorating gel