Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Halloween is such a fun holiday!! Here is a fun tasty cake!!
- 510.29 g box red velvet cake mix
- 85.04 g chocolate instant pudding
- 3 eggs
- 118.29 ml oil
- 118.29 ml water
- 14.79 ml red food coloring
- 226.79 g containerof cool whipped topping, thawed
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 170.09 g vanilla instant pudding mix or 170.09 g cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- 236.59 ml marshmallow cream
- 236.59 ml gummy worms
For Blood Glaze
- 56.69 g red decorating gel
- Mix cake mix, eggs, oil, water, and chocolate instant pudding. Bake according to directions on box.
- Let the cake cool to room temperature. Hand-mix whipped topping, sweetened condensed milk, 2 3oz puddings, marshmallow fluff and red food coloring.
- If it needs more liquid add 1 tbsp of regular milk until you reach your preferred frosting consistency. Add the worms and frost the cake.
- Drizzle with the gel.
- Happy Halloween!
- Tip: Omit the worms and add heart confettis for valentine's Day!
I made this cake with my Grandson. He had a blast making it. He's 7 and really interested in cooking. I didn't have a red velvet cake mix (had gummy worms, though, lol). I used Easy Red Velvet Cake, Easy Red Velvet Cake. The cake looked great and celebrated the Halloween season. Unfortunately, my grandson did not care for it. I think it was the gummy worms in the frosting. If I make this again, I will put the gummies on top so he or the other kids can pick them off. Thanks for giving me and my grandson a fun afternoon, Kitty Kat. :-) Sue