Halloween is such a fun holiday!! Here is a fun tasty cake!!
Make and share this Bloody Halloween Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (18 ounce) box red velvet cake mix
- 3 ounces chocolate instant pudding
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon red food coloring
- 1 (8 ounce) containerof cool whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 6 ounces vanilla instant pudding mix or 6 ounces cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 cup marshmallow cream
- 1 cup gummy worms
For Blood Glaze
- 2 ounces red decorating gel
- Mix cake mix, eggs, oil, water, and chocolate instant pudding. Bake according to directions on box.
- Let the cake cool to room temperature. Hand-mix whipped topping, sweetened condensed milk, 2 3oz puddings, marshmallow fluff and red food coloring.
- If it needs more liquid add 1 tbsp of regular milk until you reach your preferred frosting consistency. Add the worms and frost the cake.
- Drizzle with the gel.
- Happy Halloween!
- Tip: Omit the worms and add heart confettis for valentine's Day!