2 hrs 15 mins
Excelent halloween party drink.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare these bloody eyeballs the day before your plan to serve them.
- 2Peel radishes, leaving thin streaks of red skin on them for blood vessels.
- 3Using the tip of the vegetable peeler or a small, knife, carefully scoop out a small hole in each radish.
- 4Stuff a green olive, pimento side out, in each hole.
- 5Place 1 radish eyeball in each section of an empty ice cube tray. (You may need to pare your eyeballs down a bit to fit.).
- 6Fill the tray with water and freeze overnight.
- 7To serve, pour tall glasses 3/4 full of tomato juice and add a pair of eyeballs to each glass.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bloody Eyeballs on the Rocks
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.3
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1118.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 2.1 g