Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Excelent halloween party drink.
Make and share this Bloody Eyeballs on the Rocks recipe from Food.com.
- Prepare these bloody eyeballs the day before your plan to serve them.
- Peel radishes, leaving thin streaks of red skin on them for blood vessels.
- Using the tip of the vegetable peeler or a small, knife, carefully scoop out a small hole in each radish.
- Stuff a green olive, pimento side out, in each hole.
- Place 1 radish eyeball in each section of an empty ice cube tray. (You may need to pare your eyeballs down a bit to fit.).
- Fill the tray with water and freeze overnight.
- To serve, pour tall glasses 3/4 full of tomato juice and add a pair of eyeballs to each glass.