Recipe by EdsGirlAngie
"The eyes have it" in this recipe. Start a day ahead by making the "eyeballs", then just combine the rest and you're ready to scare up some fun! This drink can be made non-alcoholic by skipping the vodka or tequila.
For each eyeball
- 1 radish
- 1 pimento stuffed olive
For each drink
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vodka or 1 1⁄2 ounces tequila (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon horseradish
- salt and pepper
- Tabasco sauce
- V8 vegetable juice, to fill glass
- lemon wedges or lime wedge
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare ice"eyeballs" the day before you plan on serving.
- Peel radishes, leaving thin streaks of red skin on to represent"blood vessels".
- Using tip of a vegetable peeler or a small knife, carefully scoop out a small hole in each radish, about the size of an olive.
- Stuff a green olive, pimiento side out, in each hole.
- Place 1 radish"eyeball" in each section of an empty ice cube tray.
- Trim radishes down to fit in trays, if necessary.
- Fill tray with water and freeze overnight.
- To make drink, fill a tall cocktail glass with 3 or 4 eyeball ice cubes, add ingredients in the order given and shake or stir.
- You can create a salt rim on the glasses by running a piece of lemon or lime around the rim then dipping it in a small dish of salt.