1/1 Photo of Bloody Caesar
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rim a 20 oz pint glass with the wedge of lime, and rim it with celery salt.
- 2Fill the glass 3/4 full with ice.
- 3Over the ice, put about 5 dashes salt and about 10 turns of freshly ground black pepper.
- 4Pour one good long pour of Worcestershire sauce over the ice, salt& pepper, along with about 3-5 dashes of Tabasco, or other hot pepper sauce.
- 5(Adjust the hot sauce to your taste).
- 6Pour 2 oz vodka into glass& top with Clamato juice.
- 7Serve with a wedge of fresh lime squeezed into the drink, and a slice of cucumber, (or celery), on the edge of glass for nibbling.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bloody Caesar
Serving Size: 1 (590 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.8
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1642.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 15.1 g
- Protein 2.7 g