Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another great sounding drink with a bit of zing. Found in French's emailed newsletter.
- 4 ounces vegetable juice, V-8 (1/2 cup)
- 2 ounces vodka, SKYY (1/4 cup)
- 1 1⁄2 ounces condensed beef broth (3 tablespoons)
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce, Frank's REDHOT Chile 'n Lime
- 1 dash celery salt
- cherry tomatoes, for garnish
- In a highball glass, fill half full with ice cubes. Add tomato juice, vodka, beef broth, Chili 'n Lime Sauce and celery salt, stir well until combined.
- Add cherry tomatoes to a skewer and place in cocktail for a garnish. Serve immediately.
This has a zing all right! Used Absolut vodka and 1 1/2 teaspoons Frank's REDHOT original hot sauce and 1/2 teaspoon freshly squeezed lime juice since I didn't have Frank's REDHOT Chile 'n Lime sauce. Very refreshing. Thanks, Lauralie41! Made for Newest Zaar Tag.