Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
We are looking for a recipe similar to what my DH had at a tailgate. This sounds very close to the original secret recipe. Found in a French's newsletter that was emailed. Cooking time is the chilling time.
- 3 cups tomato juice
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans condensed beef broth
- 1 cup vodka, SKYY
- 3 tablespoons cayenne pepper sauce, Frank's REDHOT Original
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce, French's
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a large pitcher combine well all the ingredients. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until chilled and serve in glasses filled with ice.
I cannot remember making a drink using beef broth but it worked for this one, I would have to say that one would definately have to use a low-fat broth or all the fat will float to the the top, thanks for sharing hon!