Recipe by Chef Brynn
This Halloween recipe is a tasty peanut free treat! and it makes a lot of bones, so it's great for party's! I hope you try it, and enjoy it! And its no cook, so for cooking time it is actually Chilling time not Cooking time :)
- 1 cup white chocolate candy melts
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1⁄2 cups pretzel sticks
- red decorating gel
Directions See How It's Made
- Line your cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Then, take one pretzel stick and two mini-marshmallows and stick one marshmallow on each end of the pretzel stick. Make sure the marshmallows won't come off.
- Line the wax paper (on your cookie sheet) with the undipped bones.
- put your candy melts in a bowl, then put in microwave until melted.
- Next dipp you undipped bones into the melted candy melts, once dipped place back on cookie sheet and put in your fridge to harden.
- once hardened put some red gel icing on the bones for blood, then enjoy!