- 3 (12 ounce) cans tomato juice or 3 (12 ounce) cans vegetable juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- celery rib, for garnish (optional)
- olive (to garnish) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine tomato juice, Worcestershire,.
- horseradish, hot pepper sauce and lemon juice inches.
- Chill at least 1 hour.
- Pour into ice-filled glasses.
- Garnish with celery.
- stalks, and olives for"eyes," if desired.
- I use a large black sauce pan or one that looks like a Witches brew kettle for display.
- To do this I triple the recipe.
- Time includes chill time.