Here is another gruesome yet tasty Halloween treat. Perfect for any party! I will post a pic next time I make it. It really looks like an eye.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1At low speed, beat cream cheese and salsa until smooth.
- 2Form dip into 5 1/2 x 4 x 1-inch eye shape on serving platter.
- 3Spread sour cream over top of cream cheese mixture to cover evenly.
- 4Spread guacamole into 1 1/4 inch circle in center of sour cream.
- 5Cut 1/2 inch square piece from pepper; place in center of guacamole. Top with olive slice. This will make the center of eyeball.
- 6Outline outer edge of sour cream with pepper strips. These are the red lines in the eye.
- 7Cut pepper strips into thin pieces; place around guacamole.
- 8Place cilantro along edges of pepper strips.
- 9Serve with chips.
Browse Our Top Seasonal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bloodshot Eyeball Nacho Dip
Serving Size: 1 (12 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 56.2
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 17.3 mg
- Sodium 45.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salsa con queso