Recipe by WildCook
Here is another gruesome yet tasty Halloween treat. Perfect for any party! I will post a pic next time I make it. It really looks like an eye.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup salsa con queso
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon guacamole
- roasted red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 slice pitted black olives
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro
- blue corn tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- At low speed, beat cream cheese and salsa until smooth.
- Form dip into 5 1/2 x 4 x 1-inch eye shape on serving platter.
- Spread sour cream over top of cream cheese mixture to cover evenly.
- Spread guacamole into 1 1/4 inch circle in center of sour cream.
- Cut 1/2 inch square piece from pepper; place in center of guacamole. Top with olive slice. This will make the center of eyeball.
- Outline outer edge of sour cream with pepper strips. These are the red lines in the eye.
- Cut pepper strips into thin pieces; place around guacamole.
- Place cilantro along edges of pepper strips.
- Serve with chips.