Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Finding blood oranges at the local market can be a bit tricky. Any variety will do well in this vinaigrette recipe, but if you have the choice go with a Moro or Tarroco orange.
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup blood orange juice
- 2⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 garlic clove, crushed and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallot
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh chives
- Place all ingredients in a jar and shake until the dressing is well blended.
- Alternately, you can vigorously whisk the ingredients in a small bowl until they are completed incorporated together.