Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A simple dessert that is very tasty & easy to make. The recipe can easily be doubled.
- Finely zest 1 orange& place in large bowl.
- Remove the skin from all the oranges, cut them into segments (keeping the juice- you should have about 1/4 cup).
- Divide the segments between 2 serving dishes& chill.
- Add the reserved juice into the zest.
- Add yolks& sugar and whisk together.
- Bring a large pot of water to a simmer.
- Place the bowl with the egg yolks on top& using an electric mixer, whisk until the mixture thickens& doubles in volume (about 5- 7 minutes).
- Remove the orange segments from the fridge; pour hot sauce over top& serve immediately.