Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Source: Redbook Magazine, February 2008 issue
Make and share this Blood Orange Margaritas recipe from Food.com.
- kosher salt
- crushed ice
- 1⁄2 cup fresh blood orange juice
- 2 ounces tequila
- 1 ounce triple sec or 1 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- blood orange wedge, for garnish
- Moisten rim of 2 margarita glasses and dip in kosher salt.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with crushed ice.
- Add orange juice, tequila, and triple sec.
- Shake well and strain into glasses.
- Garnish with orange wedges, if desired.
I was thinking. Some of us have been busy since the 70's... birthing 3 kids, full-time job for 30 plus years, decades of marriage, tons of dirty pots and pans. Ummnn, thank goodness for margaritas... Made for AU-NZ #74 recipe swap.
Delicious and easy!
I omitted the salt on the glass cause I don't like it. Other than that, I followed the recipe. It was very yummy. Thanks Mom2Rose. Made for Potluck tag.