1/2 Photos of Blood Orange Margaritas
Source: Redbook Magazine, February 2008 issue
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Moisten rim of 2 margarita glasses and dip in kosher salt.
- 2Fill a cocktail shaker with crushed ice.
- 3Add orange juice, tequila, and triple sec.
- 4Shake well and strain into glasses.
- 5Garnish with orange wedges, if desired.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blood Orange Margaritas
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 27.9
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: