Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a great twist on the traditional margarita and a win at parties.
Make and share this Blood Orange Margarita recipe from Food.com.
- Mix the Blood Orange Juice, Lime Juice, Cointreau and Tequila together in a large pitcher.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes, or until chilled.
- Moisten the rim of the margarita glasses with a wedge of orange (oranges are fine if you are unable to locate blood oranges) and dip in the salt.
- Add ice to the pitcher, shake the mixture and strain into the salted margarita glasses. Garnish each with a slice of blood orange.
- Leftovers? Freeze and blend at a later celebration!