Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
One of our favourite summertime drinks.
- 8 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 blood oranges, juice of
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 1 teaspoon orange blossom water
- In a pitcher, blend water and sugar until the sugar dissolves.
- Add orange blossom water, blood orange juice and lemon juice. Stir.
- Add what remains of one lemon and one blood orange.
- Let chill for 30 minutes.
- Serve over ice.
Made half of this... very refreshing. I didn't have the orange blossom water, but it turned out fine without it.
This is a nice, refreshing drink. Unfortunately the grocery store didn't have blood oranges so I used regular oranges. It also didn't have orange blossom water. Thanks for posting.
This is a very flavorful drink and the color is fantastic. I followed the recipe ingredients except orange blossom water, I don't have any. Made for Australian Recipe Swap.