Barenaked Chef's Note:
Used this a part of a holiday brunch. It was a great with the very rich stradas that we served. It also makes a beautiful dish....from Epicurious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan bring white wine, Sherry, honey, and sugar to a boil, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
- 2Transfer syrup to a heatproof bowl and chill until cold.
- 3Cut peel and pith from grapefruits and oranges and cut fruit into sections, discarding membranes.
- 4Halve pomegranate and squeeze gently to yield seeds with juice.
- 5Divide citrus sections, pomegranate seeds and juice, and wine syrup among 6 dessert bowls and chill, covered, at least 15 minutes and up to 1 hour.
- 6Stir compote before serving.
Browse Our Top Citrus Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Citrus Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blood Orange, Grapefruit, and Pomegranate Compote
Serving Size: 1 (459 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.8
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 57.5 g
- Protein 2.8 g