Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Used this a part of a holiday brunch. It was a great with the very rich stradas that we served. It also makes a beautiful dish....from Epicurious.
- In a saucepan bring white wine, Sherry, honey, and sugar to a boil, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
- Transfer syrup to a heatproof bowl and chill until cold.
- Cut peel and pith from grapefruits and oranges and cut fruit into sections, discarding membranes.
- Halve pomegranate and squeeze gently to yield seeds with juice.
- Divide citrus sections, pomegranate seeds and juice, and wine syrup among 6 dessert bowls and chill, covered, at least 15 minutes and up to 1 hour.
- Stir compote before serving.