Recipe by firstname.lastname@example.org
Yummy and quick 1 pot meal! Results of only having these ingredients to cook with and a desperately hungry hubby!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 small white onion, diced
- 4 chicken breasts
- 8 -10 ounces fresh spinach
- 1 blood orange
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet over medium heat, saute onion and olive oil until onions are translucent.
- Add chicken to pan and sear both sides.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until nearly done, flipping as needed to prevent burning.
- Reduce heat to med-low and add spinach to pan and squeeze the juice from blood orange over spinach and chicken.
- Cover and cook until spinach is wilted and chicken is done (use your meat thermometer), stirring occasionally.
- Serve with wild rice.