Yummy and quick 1 pot meal! Results of only having these ingredients to cook with and a desperately hungry hubby!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet over medium heat, saute onion and olive oil until onions are translucent.
- 2Add chicken to pan and sear both sides.
- 3Cook for 10 minutes or until nearly done, flipping as needed to prevent burning.
- 4Reduce heat to med-low and add spinach to pan and squeeze the juice from blood orange over spinach and chicken.
- 5Cover and cook until spinach is wilted and chicken is done (use your meat thermometer), stirring occasionally.
- 6Serve with wild rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blood Orange Chicken & Spinach
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 312.5
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 141.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 32.4 g