Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
Yummy and quick 1 pot meal! Results of only having these ingredients to cook with and a desperately hungry hubby!
- In a large skillet over medium heat, saute onion and olive oil until onions are translucent.
- Add chicken to pan and sear both sides.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until nearly done, flipping as needed to prevent burning.
- Reduce heat to med-low and add spinach to pan and squeeze the juice from blood orange over spinach and chicken.
- Cover and cook until spinach is wilted and chicken is done (use your meat thermometer), stirring occasionally.
- Serve with wild rice.