Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cherries and blood orange juice make an interesting combination.
- 4 bing cherries, plus extra for garnish
- 1⁄2 ounce Grand Marnier
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vodka
- 1 1⁄2 ounces blood orange juice
- 1 dash maraschino cherry flavored liqueur (Luxardo)
- In a cocktail shaker, mash the cherries together with the Grand Marnier.
- Add in the vodka and blood orange juice; fill with ice.
- Cover and shake vigorously; set aside.
- Splash a small amount of the maraschino liqueur into a martini glass; swirl a few times to completely coat the inside of the glass and discard the rest.
- Strain the drink into the coated martini glass.
- Drop a bing cherry into the glass for garnish.