1/1 Photo of Blondies With White Chocolate Ganache
These blondies are so good. The orange and almond extracts really give them a lovely flavor so I wouldn't leave them out if possible. I get the orange extract from a drug store. I had one that is called orange cream and it is wonderful. I got this recipe from a newspaper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 325 degrees F; coat an 8-by-8-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- 2In large bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the eggs and sugar until the mixture is light and thick.
- 3Fold in the flour, then the butter and orange and almond extacts.
- 4Transfer the batter to the prepared pan.
- 5Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until set and just golden at the edges.
- 6Let cool for 10 minutes before topping with the ganache.
- 7Meanwhile, to prepare the ganache, in the top of a double boiler, combine the chocolate chips and cream.
- 8Stir until melted and smooth.
- 9When the bars are slightly cooled, pour the ganache over the top and spread to the edges.
- 10Refrigerate for 1 hour, or until the ganache has set up.
- 11Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blondies With White Chocolate Ganache
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 472.5
- Calories from Fat 256
- Total Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 17.2 g
- Cholesterol 97.5 mg
- Sodium 127.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 39.1 g
- Protein 5.4 g