Blondies With White and Dark Chocolate Chunks
- Preheat oven to 350°; grease and flour a 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl; set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter with the sugars until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Add in eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- Add the dry ingredients; mix thoroughly.
- Stir in walnuts and chocolate chunks.
- Spread batter evenly in the pan; bake 35-40 minutes or until pick comes out with moist crumbs attached; do not overbake.
- Let cool to room temperature or overnight before cutting and serving.