From The Magnolia Bakery
My Private Note
bars, a ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups cake flour (not self-rising)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped white chocolate
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped semisweet chocolate
- 1Preheat oven to 350°; grease and flour a 13x9 inch baking pan.
- 2Combine the flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl; set aside.
- 3In a large bowl, cream the butter with the sugars until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- 4Add in eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- 5Add the dry ingredients; mix thoroughly.
- 6Stir in walnuts and chocolate chunks.
- 7Spread batter evenly in the pan; bake 35-40 minutes or until pick comes out with moist crumbs attached; do not overbake.
- 8Let cool to room temperature or overnight before cutting and serving.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blondies With White and Dark Chocolate Chunks
Serving Size: 1 (1122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.0
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 33.6 mg
- Sodium 55.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 16.3 g
- Protein 2.7 g