Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From The Magnolia Bakery
Make and share this Blondies With White and Dark Chocolate Chunks recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups cake flour (not self-rising)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 3⁄4 cup coarsely chopped white chocolate
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped semisweet chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350°; grease and flour a 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl; set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter with the sugars until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Add in eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- Add the dry ingredients; mix thoroughly.
- Stir in walnuts and chocolate chunks.
- Spread batter evenly in the pan; bake 35-40 minutes or until pick comes out with moist crumbs attached; do not overbake.
- Let cool to room temperature or overnight before cutting and serving.