From The Magnolia Bakery
My Private Note
bars, a ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups cake flour (not self-rising)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped white chocolate
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped semisweet chocolate
- 1Preheat oven to 350°; grease and flour a 13x9 inch baking pan.
- 2Combine the flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl; set aside.
- 3In a large bowl, cream the butter with the sugars until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- 4Add in eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- 5Add the dry ingredients; mix thoroughly.
- 6Stir in walnuts and chocolate chunks.
- 7Spread batter evenly in the pan; bake 35-40 minutes or until pick comes out with moist crumbs attached; do not overbake.
- 8Let cool to room temperature or overnight before cutting and serving.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blondies With White and Dark Chocolate Chunks
Serving Size: 1 (1122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.0
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 33.6 mg
- Sodium 55.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 16.3 g
- Protein 2.7 g