1/1 Photo of Blondies With Walnuts
Marsha D.'s Note:
Given this recipe by a friend that got it from Southern Magazine. YUM!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 325°F.
- 2Spray with cooking spray a 8x8 pan.
- 3Combine flour and salt in a small bowl.
- 4Beat butter, sugar until smooth in a mixer bowl. Beat in egg and vanilla, blend well.
- 5Blend in flour mixture.
- 6Stir in walnuts and white chocolate chips.
- 7Pour in the greased 8x8 pan evenly.
- 8Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blondies With Walnuts
Serving Size: 1 (952 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 441.3
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 47.9 mg
- Sodium 215.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 36.9 g
- Protein 5.7 g