1/4 Photos of Blondie-Brownie Pie
Dragonfly AZ's Note:
Haven't made this yet, but it sounds so good, I had to post it. From Womans Day magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat a 9 inch glass pie dish with cooking spray.
- 2Melt butter and brown sugar in a large saucepan over medium heat until mixture starts to bubble. Remove from heat and let cool for about 10 minutes.
- 3Stir in 1 egg and vanilla until blended.
- 4Stir in flour, salt, and baking powder until smooth.
- 5Scrape about 3/4 cup of batter into a mound in the middle of the pie plate. Place in freezer for about 10 minutes, or until firm.
- 6Meanwhile, melt 1/2 cup of the chocolate chips in microwave or double boiler.
- 7Stir the melted chips, the cocoa, and the remaining egg into unused batter.
- 8Remove the pie plate from the freezer and press the dough over the bottom and halfway up the sides of the pie plate.
- 9Sprinkle chopped Snicker's over dough, then top with chocolate mixture.
- 10Bake at 350 for 24-27 minutes, or until tests done.
- 11Sprinkle remaining chocolate chips over middle of brownie layer, then spread them out to meet the blondie layer as they melt.
- 12Top with chopped nuts or more Snicker's pieces and cool before cutting into wedges.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blondie-Brownie Pie
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 510.1
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 64.2 mg
- Sodium 324.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 47.4 g
- Protein 8.5 g