Haven't made this yet, but it sounds so good, I had to post it. From Womans Day magazine.
Make and share this Blondie-Brownie Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Coat a 9 inch glass pie dish with cooking spray.
- Melt butter and brown sugar in a large saucepan over medium heat until mixture starts to bubble. Remove from heat and let cool for about 10 minutes.
- Stir in 1 egg and vanilla until blended.
- Stir in flour, salt, and baking powder until smooth.
- Scrape about 3/4 cup of batter into a mound in the middle of the pie plate. Place in freezer for about 10 minutes, or until firm.
- Meanwhile, melt 1/2 cup of the chocolate chips in microwave or double boiler.
- Stir the melted chips, the cocoa, and the remaining egg into unused batter.
- Remove the pie plate from the freezer and press the dough over the bottom and halfway up the sides of the pie plate.
- Sprinkle chopped Snicker's over dough, then top with chocolate mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 24-27 minutes, or until tests done.
- Sprinkle remaining chocolate chips over middle of brownie layer, then spread them out to meet the blondie layer as they melt.
- Top with chopped nuts or more Snicker's pieces and cool before cutting into wedges.