1/4 Photos of Blondie-Brownie Pie
Dragonfly AZ's Note:
Haven't made this yet, but it sounds so good, I had to post it. From Womans Day magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat a 9 inch glass pie dish with cooking spray.
- 2Melt butter and brown sugar in a large saucepan over medium heat until mixture starts to bubble. Remove from heat and let cool for about 10 minutes.
- 3Stir in 1 egg and vanilla until blended.
- 4Stir in flour, salt, and baking powder until smooth.
- 5Scrape about 3/4 cup of batter into a mound in the middle of the pie plate. Place in freezer for about 10 minutes, or until firm.
- 6Meanwhile, melt 1/2 cup of the chocolate chips in microwave or double boiler.
- 7Stir the melted chips, the cocoa, and the remaining egg into unused batter.
- 8Remove the pie plate from the freezer and press the dough over the bottom and halfway up the sides of the pie plate.
- 9Sprinkle chopped Snicker's over dough, then top with chocolate mixture.
- 10Bake at 350 for 24-27 minutes, or until tests done.
- 11Sprinkle remaining chocolate chips over middle of brownie layer, then spread them out to meet the blondie layer as they melt.
- 12Top with chopped nuts or more Snicker's pieces and cool before cutting into wedges.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blondie-Brownie Pie
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 510.1
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 64.2 mg
- Sodium 324.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 47.4 g
- Protein 8.5 g