Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
When I lived in Spain and we had "office parties" I was always asked to bring the Sangria. While most Sangria is made with red wine, I like white better - we had one called Diamante, mmm. After tweaking the recipe each time, I think it's a really good one now. Since I'm a blonde, they called it blonde Sangria made by La Rubia!
- 750 ml white wine
- 375 ml vodka, top shelf like Stoli's
- 1 (64 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 liter Sprite
- 1 (12 ounce) can cranberry juice
- 1 cup strawberry, sliced
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Mix all liquid ingredients with the ice into a punch bowl, then add the fruit.
- Stir, serve up, and enjoy, but be careful, it sneaks up on you, but it tastes sooo good! Also good to add champagne instead of wine.
I tried this drink at my 4th of July celebration and it was a really big hit. Everyone wanted to know what was in it and kept coming back for more. Wonderful reciped!
Wow! Everyone slurped this down at my last dinner party. I may add more alcohol next time because it was like drinking a virgin cocktail but ever so tasty.
Delightful! I made a single serving (okay maybe more than one single serving :) ) by mixing the wine, vodka and juices in my shaker, pouring into a wine glass, then adding the Sprite. This is sweet and fruity and very light, which makes it great for the warm weather we are still having here in TX! I really enjoyed this sangria - thanks for posting the recipe! Made for Fall PAC 2008