Recipe by Digboo
Also called butterscotch brownies. They taste like a chocolate chip cookie without the chocolate. More chewy than cake like. Really wonderful especially when warm.
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups light brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups pecan pieces
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add in eggs and vanilla extract.
- Add in flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add in nuts.
- Spread into well greased 9X13 inch pan.
- Bake in 325 degree oven for 40 minutes.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar while still hot.
- Cut into squares while warm.