One of my Favorites From MOM! I took these to work. I did not even get one!
Make and share this Blonde Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt margarine.
- Add to sugar in bowl set aside.
- Beat eggs add to sugar & margarine.
- Sift together flour, baking soda,& saltAdd vanilla then nuts if used.
- Spread into a 13 x 9 pan.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top of batter.
- Bake at 350° for 25 - 30 minutes.
- Cover these when you take them out of the oven.
- They will stay soft!