Recipe by mandabears
This recipe is on part of a bag of Bits 'O Brickle from who knows when. Thought it would be a good idea to post it before I misplace it (again). It is a good recipe, try it.
- 1 1⁄3 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (6 ounce) package Bits 'o brickle baking chips (I have used Skor and or Heath Bar Bits)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease 8-inch square pan.
- I use cooking spray.
- In a separate bowl mix flour, baking powder and salt, set aside.
- Beat eggs well.
- Gradually add both sugars and beat until thick and creamy.
- Add melted butter and vanilla and almond extract.
- Gently stir in flour until mixture is moist.
- Fold in in Bits'O Brickle (and nuts).
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool completely before cutting.