Recipe by lolamydog
My neighbor makes these. I LOVE them. She was kind enough to pass the recipe along to me so I'm sharing it with all of you. I hope you enjoy them!
Top Review by D. Duckie
OMG - these were SO good! Wonderful flavor - I fully expect these to be gone within 24 hours once my kids taste them! I used white chocolate chips since we don't buy butterscotch and I think that may have brought these over the top. I'd already had shredded zucchini, so I used that rather than the chunks. Just amazing - definitely a keeper!
- 1⁄3 cup margarine
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup zucchini, peeled diced and seeded (about 1 large)
- 1⁄2 cup nuts
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup butterscotch chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Use the hot water to melt the margarine.
- Add brown sugar & beat well.
- Add egg and vanilla beat well.
- Mix dry ingredients together and add to sugar mixture.
- Stir in zucchini & nuts.
- Pour mixture into greased & floured 9 x 9 inch pan, spinkle with butterscotch chips and bake 20-25 minutes.