Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Here's a different version of blond brownies that has toffee bits instead of chocolate chips. Delicious!
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture.
- Stir in toffee bits.
- Spread evenly into a greased 13x9 baking pan.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Cut into 12 bars.
- Cut each bar diagnally to form triangles.